Third Party Inspection,
Supplier Audits And Vendor Management
Hasan Inspection provides Third Party inspection and Client representation services. HIS comprises a team of experienced Engineers, Metallurgist, NDT Level I, II, III, Mechanical & pressure testing experts, API Inspectors, Welding Inspectors, CSWIP Inspectors and NDT Personnel. The combination of these professionals from different specialty field ensures that the client is benefited by implementation of the most cost effective inspection regime that will comply with the regulatory requirements, various international Standards and provide fitness for purpose data.
HIS Consulting offers third-party inspection services to meet your Statutory compliance either as a planned process or in an emergency situation. HIS is experienced in assessing business processes and products to internationally recognized Standards, Codes, Design specifications and project specific requirements. HIS source inspection services (at supplier and vendor sites for manufacturers) will confirm whether the equipment or goods have been manufactured in accordance with a client’s specifications and other applicable quality system requirements as specified to ensure product/project integrity.
Some of the elements of Third party inspection are :
- Product Certification
- TPI of Pressure Equipment meeting your Statutory compliance
- TPI of MDR & Conformity assessment for Pressure vessels
- Review of material test reports
- Witnessing mechanical tests, factory acceptance tests and hydrostatic and performance tests
- TP Witnessing welder’s performance qualifications,
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) as per the client requirements
- Witnessing NDE ( Non Destructive Examination ) and performing visual examinations
- Instrument Calibration
- Inspection of Coatings
- Material verification
- Third party Assurance of Product quality
- Lifting Equipment and Accessories / Gears
- Pallet Racking System
We provide above services to a wider industries including pipeline, pressure vessels, process piping, petrochemical, construction, industrial, manufacturing, marine, defense, transportation and power generation.