Fire Extinguishing Powder BC Type
Sodium Bicarbonate Powder Extinguishing Agent B
This product is made from Sodium Bicarbonate and treated by complete silication damp-proof and caking proof processing. It can be used in the fire fighting to extinguish fires of class B and class C, or be applied together with foam. Currently, it’s a kind of low-cost powder extinguishing agent that is most commonly applied in Pakistan.
Category: Fire Extinguishers
Fire Extinguishing Powder
- Content Of Sodium Bicarbonate %: According to user’s demand e.g. 30%, 40% & 60%
- Apparent Density: 0.85 g/ml
- Moisture of the Powder: .25 %
- Discharge Rate: 90 %
- Electric Insurability: 5.00 KV
- Color: Cream, White, etc.
- Standard: (Applied for) EN 615
Packing and Storage:
- Packing: 25kg, 30 kg, 40 kg Bag, or 1000 kg big bag with pallet
- Storage: Stored in ventilated and dry houses under temperature -5°C —50°C
There are no reviews yet.