LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTION
Hasan Inspection & Testing Service have qualified and competent LEEA Certified Inspectors and NDT Level I, II, III Inspectors having rich work experience for Lifting Equipment Inspection and NDT Service as per the ASME / BS / LEEA Standards Guidelines requirements.
We are fastest growing market leader in Lifting Equipment Inspection Service provide Pakistan. We provide services in Lifting Equipment Inspection, Mobile Cranes Inspection and Hoisting Inspection, Warehouse Pallet Racks Inspection, Overhead Crane Inspection, Truck Mounted Crane Inspection, Forklift Inspection, Hand Pallet Trolley Inspection, Reach Truck Inspection, Stackers Inspection, Cargo Lift Inspection, Elevators Inspection, Escalator Inspection and also conduct Mobile Crane / Forklift Safe Operation Work Training / Awareness Session.
To supplement thorough examination on any item of lifting equipment we provide the most comprehensive NDT methods available as may be required. Our inspection teams are multi skilled and are certified ASNT Level II according to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT methods such as MT, PT, VT, and UT.
We follow strict codes of practice recommended by the association and in accordance with international standards and regional statutory requirements. We never compromise our Lifting Equipment Inspection Quality Standard.
HIS, has obtained legal permits and certificates for approving technical inspection competency of the roof, mobile cranes and forklifts, so can meet client requirements in areas as follows:
Approving Certification of Health for heavy workshop machinery. Providing inspection services for all types of crane, lift truck and construction machinery.
- To inspect repairs of motor and the replaced/ repaired parts.
- To inspect during procurement of motors and spare parts.
- To monitor and inspect during painting of motors and spare parts.
- Controlling the safety equipment, chassis, fixed parts, rotary, mechanical parts, hydraulic and pneumatic parts.
- Inspection of wires and movement.
- Testing load, overload and functional capabilities.
- Final assessment and confirming the maximum allowable loading and issuing inspection certificate in the case of satisfactory performance.
- The visual inspection of the machine.
- Inspection and approving of the ability of preventer and starter.
- Inspection and approving of the jacks of the support bases.
- Inspection and approving of the wires of cables and middle hooks.
- Inspection and approving of the electric and instrumentation systems.
- Inspection and approving of the keys on and off and keys machine launch.
- Inspection and approving of the safe fences of lifter and the pile driver.
LIFTING EQUIPMENT & ACCESORIES
In any industry dealing extensive Lifting Equipment Inspection and maintenance of lifting equipment and accessories is essential to make sure all the parts remain safe for use during a lifting operation. It helps to locate any deterioration so that it can be improved when required-so all lifting equipment needs to be tested and thoroughly examined.
Such inspections and examinations for the maintenance purposes need to be undertaken by a trained and competent person. The lifting equipment operator is usually considered the most competent person for inspection related work.
Such inspections must be frequent and should be determined through risk assessment; the inspector must take full account of recommendations by the manufacturer. Lifting accessories do not always need a thorough or formal inspection, but it is good to examine them as well.
We provides all types of Lifting Equipment and accessories including Wire Rope Slings, Chain Slings, Chain Blocks, Lever Hoists, Load Cells, Safety Harness, Eye Bolts, Beam Clamps and Trolleys Plate Clamps and Magnets.
Apart from providing a wide range of lifting equipment, they also have a division concerned with third party inspection services in Pakistan, where all equipment are thoroughly inspected and examined as per the regulations stated by the LOLER.
Some checkpoints should be followed when defect is found while inspecting the lifting equipment.
Report the defect to associated authority:
1. Upon finding any flaw or defect during the examination, the records must be recorded properly and should be sent to the associated authority. The records do not require to be maintained in hard copy but you should always maintain a written report of every examination, and they should be protected from any illegal alteration.
2. If a defect is identified in any equipment during the process of inspection and it is considered as a risky factor or danger to people, the user must notify the concerned authority immediately, and not neglect it. You must take effective action until the defect is eliminated or removed.
3. The competent person who was employed for the inspection job must also notify the relevant enforcing authority and provide them a written copy of examination report.
HIS is one of the most reliable and experienced Third Party Inspection service provider in Pakistan, with certifications related to it.
We have a team of dedicated and competent inspection persons to carry out a thorough examination and improve the defects if found. HIS understands the growing demand for lifting equipment and the occupational safety issues associated with them, which is why they aim to satisfy their clients with the best quality products and inspection services.